Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jason turned 10 yesterday and I will post all his pictures and tell about it all later. Right now I have limited time and I wanted to say congratulations to Allison!! She got Lion of the quarter at West Jordan Middle School. It is a big honor. One of her teachers has to nominate her and then all her teachers have to agree that she deserves it. I got to go to her school and have breakfast. Then they presented her with a trophy(picture to come later) and a book that had a note from all her teachers. They all had super nice things to say about her. One even wanted to adopt her. So congratulations Allison--We love you.

1 comment:

OKTownsends said...

That's awesome for Allison, congratulations. I remember when you might have been willing to put her up for adoption, good thing you kept her.


Her new outfit and the dog

Ashley and the dog