Saturday, June 20, 2009

So today is a big day in our family. First I finished my first class on the way to getting my new endorsement. It was a semester class in a week! Lots of work. I have two more papers to write but I did it!! I even think I can survive being a Ute. Maybe?

Even bigger news in our family is something we all have been waiting for for a very long time. Jarin made the baseball allstar team. Yeah. That means a summer full of baseball.(which is a good thing for us) Although with all the rain Utah has been having it may never really be summer. Congratulations Jarin.

3 comments:

OKTownsends said...

Tell Jarin to smile (or smirk) next time he's at a ball game and take his picture. We deserve to see the all-star and good luck with the summer games.

Karen said...

I will. He is good at smirking. Thanks.

Kristin said...

congrats to Jarin and to you!! One class down!


Her new outfit and the dog

Ashley and the dog